[VPM] Tue, 2008 July 8th, 7pm - July VLUG meeting

Darren Duncan darren at darrenduncan.net
Fri Jul 4 22:18:35 PDT 2008

This message is forwarded from the Victoria Linux Users Group mailing list.
-- Darren Duncan

P.S.  This Jul 8 VLUG meeting will be the first time I present this talk,
and any feedback from attendees is welcome for helping improve it, as I
then give it twice more in July, at PGDay (Jul 20) and OSCON (Jul 23), both
in Portland Oregon.