[VPM] What happened last night?

Wed Oct 17 13:14:17 PDT 2007

At 11:28 AM -0700 10/17/07, Tyler MacDonald wrote:
>A friend of mine showed up at ECS 660 last night at 7pm, and he said he was
>the only one there... where were you guys? :-)
>	- Tyler

Tell your friend that meetings only actually happen if there is an
explicit announcement for it, and there wasn't any for yesterday.  It
is unreliable to go otherwise.  (And yes, this same problem happened
to me once.)

Also, hopefully we'll have a November meeting, but it will probably
be in a different location, outside UVIC.

-- Darren Duncan