[VPM] Tue, 2007 Oct 23rd, 7:00pm - October RCSS meeting

Mon Oct 15 17:11:53 PDT 2007

This message is forwarded from the Recreational Computer Science
Society mailing list. -- Darren Duncan

P.S.  The October RCSS meeting is on the ground floor of the ECS
(Engineering Computer Science) building at UVIC, at 7pm on tuesday
October 23rd.

-------------

Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 22:10:49 -0700
From: "Peter van Hardenberg" <pvh at pvh.ca>
To: reccompsci at googlegroups.com
Subject: [reccompsci] October Meeting: October 23rd, 7:00PM.
	contact reccompsci-owner at googlegroups.com

RCSS meeting for October:

Topics:
Process synchronization by kernel hacking -- Noel
Why The Mozilla Framework Is The Future -- Peter (I promise to wear an
asbestos shirt)
Live MuldisD Demo -- Darren

Because the room we usually meet in is occupied by a class this
semester we will be meeting in the small classroom at the other end of
the hall on the same side of the building. (If entering from ring
road, it will be immediately to your left at the end of a short
side-passage.)

Looking forward to seeing you all there,

-pvh

--
Peter van Hardenberg
Victoria, BC, Canada

Groups "Recreational Computer Science Society" group.
reccompsci-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reccompsci?hl=en