[VPM] Victoria.pm Meeting?

GEORGE BOWDEN gtbowden at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 2 14:05:40 PDT 2007

I've been lurking on your maillist for a couple of years.  I made two meetings a couple of years ago.

 I'd come to more meetings if Python, Ruby and PHP were covered in your group.

I'm heavily involved in Big Blue and Cousins, but the programming SIG opportunities there are very limited..  Membership there is holding steady, up a bit from last year.

I see that someone started a drupal php cms group in Victoria this year.  Better Web Posse does some PHP, Javascript, HTML and CSS.

The VLUG meetings are shrinking.  Everything evolves.

George Bowden