[VPM] Wed, 2007 Dec 5 - Camosun Capstone Symposium

Thu Nov 29 15:45:40 PST 2007

For your interest, the twice-annual Camosun Capstone Symposium is
taking place in under 1 week, where near-graduate computing systems
technology (CST) students show off projects.

Further details are contained in an official invitation that I
received, the text of which I have copied below the dashed line.  The
original was a 367KB PDF file, which can be seen for a few weeks at
http://www.darrenduncan.net/Capstone_2007_special_invite.pdf with its
full formatting and pictures.

I completed the CST program myself in 2001 and I usually make a point
in catching up with what subsequent students are doing by attending.

-- Darren Duncan

--------------

CAPSTONE 2007

An Invitation to our Special Guests:

We would like to invite you to the 25th Anniversary of the
Capstone Symposium

This exciting event will be held at the Holiday Inn
Wednesday Dec 5th from 10am to 3pm

Keynote speaker: John Sherrah
John is the founder and controlling shareholder of
International Technology Integration Inc.

Please register: http://capstone.camosun.bc.ca/index.htm
A special door prize for those who register online!

There will be a complimentary luncheon for all guests
We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
The Graduating Computer Systems Technology Students