[VPM] May meeting?

Wed May 9 15:25:38 PDT 2007

At 3:07 PM -0700 5/9/07, Peter Scott wrote:
>So how did the joint meeting go?

The joint meeting went well, I thought.  Mock and the other speakers did well.

>If we were having a regular meeting this month it would be next
>Tuesday... which is too soon.
>
>Could we pull off the joint meeting again?

I would expect that we could repeat this indefinitely.  All that has
to happen is for Perl people to attend RCSS meetings and/or give
talks on Perl-related things.  Each RCSS meeting typically has 3
talks these days.

-- Darren Duncan