[VPM] combined May meeting for RCSS, Victoria.pm?

Wed Apr 25 21:59:33 PDT 2007

At 6:34 PM -0700 4/25/07, Peter Scott wrote:
>At 05:41 PM 4/25/2007, Darren Duncan wrote:
>>I propose that "mock" give his talk to the RCSS group on the first
>>tuesday of May, and the Victoria.pm people attend this meeting as if
>>it were a VPM meeting (and I'm in both anyway).
>>
>>It is still 6 days until May 1st, so there is still time to organize.
>>
>This is great news.  My only regret is that I will not be there
>since I will be on travel all next week.  If you stick to that
>schedule, have fun without me.  Sorry I won't get to see mock's
>talk.  Consider this a single vote for rescheduling.

Personally, I'm not stuck with any particular date.

However, it is better to try to settle earlier on one than later, so
there is enough opportunity for people to work any changes into their
schedules.

I will also mention that RCSS has had its meeting on a day other than
the first tuesday at least 3 times in the last few months, including
Jan and Apr of 2007, so a difference won't be unusual.

On the other hand, if we don't reschedule the RCSS off May 1st,
presumably mock could give the talk on an additional day in the
future.

Whatever works for people.

-- Darren Duncan