[VPM] Perl Mongers Meeting tomorrow

abez abez at abez.ca
Mon Feb 20 09:35:03 PST 2006

It is good to hear you guys are getting back into the action :)

I recently gave another bot talk to the Kitchener-Waterloo Perl Mongers.

http://churchturing.org/w/abez-botpresentation.pdf

http://churchturing.org/w/abez-botpresentation.tar.gz

One neat thing they do (they are as small as we were) was rotate who
buys pizza per month. So get 2 pizzas and some pop. It allows chatter at
the start of the meeting.

I hope you guys are enjoying the nice Victoria weather :)

abram

--
http://www.abez.ca/ Abram Hindle (abez at abez.ca)