[VPM] OSCON 2005 - June 20th end of early reg

Thu Jun 2 21:04:30 PDT 2005

For your information ...

I'm currently planning to attend OSCON 2005 (
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2005/ ) at the start of August
and will be registering in about a week, and some of you may want to
as well.

Meeting the June 20th early registration price saves a lot of money.

Also, being part of a user group nets a further 15% discount so make
sure to claim it; alternately if you are a student or teacher you can
get two thirds or one third off.

Moreover, its a good idea to start procuring your Canadian passports
now since this is in Oregon of the US.  While not mandatory yet, it
will make cross-border things a lot easier for you.  I'm starting to
get it now and will hopefully have it in a month.

I would like to travel and/or room share with someone or someones
from the Victoria area, so please let me know if you are going and
are amendable to this.

This email is being sent out now to remind you of the early reg savings.

Thank you in advance. -- Darren Duncan