[VPM] next meeting subject

Jeremy Aiyadurai jeremygwa at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 23:03:12 PST 2005

Hey all,

thanks Peter for your presentation of deciphering obfuscation, i learned new
things about perl.
I gotta get your book, so my code will be manage-able. How much? and where
can I get it?

Next Meeting Subject Suggestion

For the next meeting....whenever that will be....may I suggest that we
discuss "All things perl with binary".....perl and binary....eg.  perls
binary function, encoding , decoding, pack, unpack etc.

I find binary myself to be confusing as i alway am used to using high level
programming languages, such as perl. It is great to know, though, as I need
it when using the Win32::API, to pack and unpack data in the parameters of
win32 api functions. Also, I have attempted many times to try and create a
simple gnutella client....but could not understand the protocol or unpacking
and packing it.

So if your all ok with that, let me know....maybe things will change before
then......thanks for putting up me;)

-Jeremy A.