[VPM] LinuxFest Northwest 2006 Call For Presenters

Carl Constantine carl.constantine at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 09:29:34 PST 2005

LinuxFest Northwest 2006 is happening Sat. Apr. 29th in Bellingham Wash
http://www.linuxfestnorthwest.org

This is a call for presenters on all aspects of Linux and Open Source
technology. We welcome both introductory lectures and advanced
discussions on software development, database, server application,
networking, and system administration topics.

We will have 90-minute lecture slots. Presenters are asked to speak
for 45 to 60 minutes and leave plenty of time for a question and
answer period.

For more details see:
http://linuxfestnorthwest.org/present.html

--