[VPM] Victoria Perl Mongers meeting tomorrow, August 16

Tue Aug 16 15:35:11 PDT 2005

At 5:33 PM -0700 8/15/05, Peter Scott wrote:
>I will give a report on the recent Open Source Conference with its
>embedded 9th annual Perl Conference (cool new Perl 6 news!) and Darren
>Duncan will do the same if he is able to attend.

This email is to confirm that I *will* be at the VPM meeting today,
though I may be a few minutes late (sorry).  I will also be bringing
a CD with all the pictures I took while there, so they can be looked
at if one of you has a computer along with a CD drive. -- Darren
Duncan