[VPM] Poll

Tue Aug 9 11:49:02 PDT 2005

At 8:51 AM -0700 8/9/05, Peter Scott wrote:
>Can I have a show of hands please, how many people would like to come
>to a regular meeting on August 16 to hear myself and Darren Duncan
>report on OSCON 2005 and the embedded Perl Conference?

Aye!

One warning, however:  There is a *slight* chance that I may have a
work conflict.  Specifically, I was accepted to be an extra in the
X-Men 3 movie, which is filming over the next 3 weeks, and I said I
was available all days.  I have been called in for Saturday the 13th
so far.  I may subsequently be called in later, and they tend to work
long days, hence the possible evening conflict.

Other than that, I see no conflicts.

On a separate note, I am now using a version control system for
Rosetta, which is at http://svn.utsl.gen.nz/trunk/Rosetta/ .  (It was
provided by Sam Vilain of the Tangram object-persistence module.)
Anyone interested in seeing the newest version can do so there.

Have a good day. -- Darren Duncan