[VPM] Victoria Perl Mongers meeting tomorrow

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Mon Apr 18 01:55:00 PDT 2005

Victoria.pm will meet at its regular date, time, and nearly the same
place tomorrow, Tuesday, April 19, 7pm, at UVic.  The location is Harry
Hickman Building room * 116 * (the Building Formerly Known As the
Centre for Innovative Teaching).  See http://uvic.ca for maps if
necessary.  This is a different room from usual.

I will present selections from Damian Conway's upcoming O'Reilly book
"Perl Best Practices".  This will not be published before August; I
have seen it as a technical reviewer.  So I will be showing parts of it
that are identical or close to what will finally be printed.  I will
not make copies available in any form for obvious reasons.

Other topics to be covered as time permits; make requests for anything
particular.

(Courtesy copy to VLUG members by permission of the list
manager.  Victoria.pm's home page is <http://victoria.pm.org/>.)
--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies