[VPM] difficulty getting on VPM list

Sun Nov 14 23:28:42 CST 2004

At 8:28 PM -0800 11/14/04, S. Alan Ezust wrote off-list:
>Thanks for the personal invitation. I've tried to join the victoria
>perlmongers mailing list 3 times now, and I don't get any response.
>Looking forward to hearing your talk.
>What's up with the mailing list, btw?

Alan (and CC'd to VPM so they know about it),

I don't know what problem you are having.

How have you tried to join the list?  And what happened when you did?

Below is header info that includes how to join the list.  Let me know
if you can't understand it.

	<mailto:victoria-pm-request at mail.pm.org?subject=subscribe>

-- Darren Duncan