[VPM] Victoria Perl Mongers meeting next week

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Thu May 13 12:35:15 CDT 2004

Victoria.pm will meet at its now regular date, time, and place on
Tuesday, May 18, 7pm, at UVic.  Abram reserved CIT 120 as usual; email
if you don't know how to get there.  I will give the second half of my
presentation on "Taming Legacy Perl", a practice run at a tutorial to
be given at July's OSCON on dealing with inherited or old Perl code.

Other topics to be covered as time permits; make requests for anything
particular.

(Courtesy copy to VLUG members by permission of the list
manager.  Victoria.pm's home page is <http://victoria.pm.org/>.)

Note: CIT has now been renamed to the Harry Hickman Building although
the signs still say CIT until approximately September.
--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies