[VPM] LinuxFest NorthWest - anyone want to fly?

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Mon Mar 15 18:16:29 CST 2004

At 03:17 PM 3/15/2004, Darren Duncan wrote:
>Here's another possible option.
>
>Now that I've looked up some info, and see it's in a month, and that
>its organized partly by the Victoria LUG ...
>
>Could VLUG rent a bus for a day, and then they/we could collectively
>drive over in that?  Might this be the cheapest or most efficient
>option?  Or not?

Well, the reason I proposed flying is because it is fast.  I figure the
travel time by alternative means is 6 hours each way and since I get
car sick easily when not driving it's dead time either way.  So in my
case, I'm looking to trade money for time.

--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies