[VPM] Minorly tweaked program used in July meeting

Wed Jul 21 01:56:23 CDT 2004

Following the July meeting, where 4 people besides myself showed up,
I have made 3 small tweaks to the program that I posted this
afternoon.  The updated version is attached, and this is the last
time I would likely be posting it.

One fixed a bug where a person's mother didn't show up in the list.
Another followed Peter's suggestion and explicitely put double-quotes
around the here-doc boundary token.  Another cleaned up the visible
menu slightly, putting separators between the menu items.

Now that the meeting is over, I do not plan to update this program
further, unless doing so would benefit a future meeting (you guys
will have to tell me).

Meanwhile, experiment with the program code as you see fit.

-- Darren Duncan

P.S. My first major task this week is to get the first FUNCTIONAL
release of Rosetta out the door, and publically announced, prior to
the start of OSCON 2004 and the DBI related forums therein.