[VPM] mod_perl talk

Wed Jul 7 17:10:46 CDT 2004

At 2:33 PM -0700 7/7/04, Eric wrote:
>Hi,
>Stas Bekman(http://stason.org) is going to be talking about mod_perl
>2.0 this Saturday July 10 at 1pm in Vancouver. It is a preview of a
>talk he will be giving later this month at OSCON US 2004 in
>Portland, but he is doing it this time right in our back yard!
>See the announcement below for details:
>http://www.pm.org/pipermail/vancouver-pm/2004-July/000038.html
>Thanks,
>Eric

Ooooohhh, so CLOSE!  I was in fact going to be travelling to the
Vancouver area just a few days later, July 13-19th (for Gatecon, a
Stargate convention and set tour).  I would love to go earlier and
hear/see Stas' talk, but unless I can carpool with another local
there and back, I won't have anywhere to stay in the mean time if I
go early.  Too bad they can't do it on July 12th or 13th
monday/tuesday instead; then I could combine my trips.

Um, in other words, if any of you in Victoria plan to car-pool over
for that, and then come back, I'd like to share a ride with you.

-- Darren Duncan