[VPM] ANNOUNCE: new module Locale::KeyedText

Fri Jan 16 04:04:27 CST 2004

Hello.

Tonight I have released my first module related to my database project, which is code complete, fully documented, with simple examples, *and* fully tested.  And it can be used now.

Considering the topic of the January meeting, I thought that either then or in the days before it I would like to get some feedback from you guys regarding the new module, such as if you notice any bugs or useability problems.  The January meeting was about doing code refactoring or improvements or something.

So if there is time beyond the already planned meeting content, I wanted to take a few minutes and go over this new module.

It is not database specific itself, but it will be used heavily by my other database-related modules.

You can find it here: http://search.cpan.org/~duncand/Locale-KeyedText-0.01/

FYI, this is my first distribution where I used MakeMaker's "make dist"; previously I used "tar -cz".

Note that I am already aware of a couple documentation bugs.  One is in the SYNOPSIS line that starts with $@ and mentions $message instead of $@ again.  The other is by the function lists; most of them don't have the code samples indented.

Please report any other bugs you notice, as I plan to delay fixing the above items for a day or two in case I can roll any other fixes into the release.

Thank you and have a good day. -- Darren Duncan