[VPM] Parrot 0.1.0 Released

Sun Feb 29 15:48:40 CST 2004

For those of you not otherwise aware, Parrot 0.1.0 has been released
on this special leap-year day of February 29th, 2004.  The previous
release, I believe, was 0.0.13 on October 31st last year.  Parrot is,
among other things, a multi-language runtime specializing in dynamic
languages, such as Perl, Python, and Ruby, and is *the* environment
for Perl 6.  This project has a very big future ahead of it, and is
even used in a few production environments now.  More info below. --
Darren Duncan

The forwarded message: