[VPM] February meeting

Carl B. Constantine cconstan at csc.UVic.CA
Mon Feb 9 16:43:46 CST 2004

*On Mon Feb 09, 2004 at 02:04:01PM -0800, Darren Duncan (darren at DarrenDuncan.net) wrote:
> P.S. Please keep all replies on-list.
>
> I have an update here concerning the February meeting.
>
> I may indeed be able to do the talk this month, however at my current rate I'll need another 2 weeks before I am ready.  Therefore, I suggest having the meeting in the last week of February (in Feb 23-27).  While I expect any day will work, a wednesday or later is slightly preferred by me as I can then do other things in town (and I get more time).  But of course, whatever day the most people can make is best.

I can't make Wednesdays at all right now. Sending my wife on a
bookkeeping course and I have to look after the kids. Also that Wed, I
have another meeting. Thursdays are never good for me either as I have a
prior commitment.

--
Carl B. Constantine         University of Victoria
Programmer Analyst          http://www.csc.uvic.ca