[VPM] Victoria Perl Mongers meeting tomorrow

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Mon Apr 19 15:27:36 CDT 2004

Victoria.pm will meet tomorrow, April 20, 7pm, at UVic in CIT120; see
maps at http://uvic.

I will present the first part of my "Taming Legacy Perl" tutorial to be
given to a paying audience at OSCON in July.  This tackles how to deal
with Perl code you inherit, or wrote long enough ago to have forgotten about...

It will also serve as a demonstration of the nifty new Spork Perl slide
presentation package.  Other topics may be raised ad hoc in the
remaining time.

(Courtesy copy to VLUG members by permission of the list manager.
Victoria.pm's home page is <http://victoria.pm.org/>.)
--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies