[VPM] meeting?

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Mon Apr 5 17:59:44 CDT 2004

At 01:33 PM 4/5/2004, Darren Duncan wrote:
>At 1:01 PM -0700 4/5/04, abez wrote:
>>April 20th Correct?
>>Once this is confirmed I'll book a room.
>>abram
>
>That sounds right to me.
>
>In fact, now that we've standardized on third tuesday of each month,
>it is now possible for you to book several months in advance, ensuring
>we get good rooms.

Correct.

The topic for April 20 will be the first half of my "Taming Legacy
Perl" tutorial for OSCON.

Abram, let me know the room when you have it please.  Did the new
guests you attracted to the last meeting join the mailing list?

We could use someone to take over the web site at victoria.pm.org...
any takers?  A few minutes a month is sufficient.

Suggested topics that any of you who would like to make a presentation
in the future might get into: IO::All (new module I referred to last
time, very cool, I'm using it already) and Spork (new slide
presentation software, same author, also very cool; I am using it for
my tutorial).

--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies