[VPM] Linux Lunacy/Joint Victoria.pm/VLUG get-together

Peter Scott peter at PSDT.com
Tue Sep 16 17:20:55 CDT 2003

So the Linux Lunacy cruise is only in town for 4 hours this Friday...
that may be part of the "lunacy" moniker... anyway, Big Bad John's does
not seem to be working out.

Therefore, the Victoria Linux Users' Group (who took this concept on
somewhat more proactively) has graciously invited us to join in their
event, a get-together with those geek cruisers who decide to join them at UVic.

All the information is forwarded below.  If you wish to assist with
transporting geek cruisers please note the final paragraph.

--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies