[VPM] Parrot links

nathanael kuipers nathanaelkuipers at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 01:22:55 CDT 2003

Peter requested I post these to the list, so here they are:

CPAN: http://search.cpan.org/search?query=parrot&mode=dist
Browse the CVS: http://cvs.perl.org/cvsweb/parrot/
CVS download: http://cvs.perl.org/snapshots/parrot/parrot-latest.tar.gz
PASM source: http://www.parrotcode.org
Mailing list web archive:
http://archive.develooper.com/perl6-internals@perl.org/

Peter, thanks for your module exposition, I truly regret being unable to
stay, but I had to return to work, believe it or not.  I think that if you
felt bounded arrays were either neat or useful enough to start writing the
module, you should follow through and rewrite the shift (etc.) code.
There's no time limit on the project is there?  So no rush.  And perhaps
further discussion with the PM could shed some light on some sly, clever
ways to avoid some of the hairiness too. :)

Cheers all,

Nathanael