[VPM] Victoria.pm meeting tomorrow

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Sun Oct 19 08:31:00 CDT 2003

Victoria.pm will meet tomorrow on Monday, October 20, 7pm, at UVic in
CIT120.  http://www.uvic.ca/maps/2dmap.html B-3.

Nathanael will talk about the Parrot architecture and the process it
takes when fed source code.

I will fill in remaining time with a discussion of my recent forays
into writing XS, the current extension mechanism that Parrot is
designed to replace.  Anyone who wants to replace that with a more
useful, entertaining, or educational presentation, take one step forward.

Mark Ritchie is generously donating his copy of "Evil Geniuses in a
Nutshell" (O'Reilly compilation of User Friendly strips) as a door prize.

(Courtesy copy to VLUG members by permission of the list manager.
Victoria.pm's home page is <http://victoria.pm.org/>.)
--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies