[VPM] Victoria Perl Mongers meeting next week

Mon Oct 13 22:14:20 CDT 2003

At 5:09 PM -0700 10/13/03, Peter Scott wrote:
>Victoria.pm will meet next week on Monday, October 20, 7pm, at UVic in CIT120.  http://www.uvic.ca/maps/2dmap.html B-3.
>
>Darren Duncan will present on his new SQL module, SQL::SyntaxModel, and his Rosetta project.  Time permitting, Nathanael may talk about the book "Perl 6 Essentials".
>
>Other topics to be covered as time permits; make requests for anything particular.

Actually, I must make a correction.

I was planning to talk about my module in the November or December meeting.  But I never said I would do it for October, since it will not be finished enough by then to be useable.  I prefer to talk when listeners can go out and use it right away if they want.

So this month will have to focus on the talk about "Perl 6 Essentials".

-- Darren Duncan