[VPM] CORBA::ORBit

Carl B. Constantine cconstan at csc.UVic.CA
Wed May 21 12:05:35 CDT 2003

*On Wed May 21, 2003 at 09:56:01AM -0700, Peter Scott (peter at PSDT.com) wrote:
> And Thank You again for an excellent presentation.  I will be looking
> out for any opportunity to use CORBA now I know how to use it from Perl
> and how powerful it is.

I'm sorry I missed last night's presentation. I'm sitting in on csc370
this summer. It's on Wed & Thurs, which means I'm away from my family
too many times during the week at times. Hope to get back to it once
class is over.

--
Carl B. Constantine         University of Victoria
Programmer Analyst          http://www.csc.uvic.ca