[VPM] Fwd: [pm_groups] User Groups Can Win a Pass to an O'Reilly Conference

Thu May 15 14:24:11 CDT 2003

Peter Scott said:
>I'm already signed up and paid for the conference... shall I enter Victoria.pm?  How many people would go if they won?

I would certainly be interested in going if I had the chance.  I went to the Apple WWDC in 2001, which was great (and saw O'reilly there), and I'm sure that oscon would be just as great a time.  But I'm not sure whether the event would be a conflict for other things I have to do or not, and what it would cost.  However, I still support Victoria.pm being entered as I'm sure that if not I then someone else here can make good use of it.  So go ahead. -- Darren Duncan