[VPM] Printing one line over several lines

Carl B. Constantine cconstan at csc.UVic.CA
Thu Mar 27 16:15:22 CST 2003

*On Thu Mar 27, 2003 at 01:49:20PM -0800, Peter Scott (peter at PSDT.com) wrote:
> Well this illustrates the problem in trying to do development on a
> program when all you have is a fragment :-)  Take my input as a
> suggested approach but not necessarily something you can drop straight
> in to whatever you've got.

I am actually. I'm looking into it further. Reading up on how map works
and so forth.

I originaly thought about using formats but they don't work with
variable width data (sometimes theres 2 printers, sometimes 7, etc).

--
Carl B. Constantine         University of Victoria
Programmer Analyst          http://www.csc.uvic.ca