[VPM] need copies of modules we will examine in meeting

Sun Mar 16 17:43:16 CST 2003

Hello.  Given that the next meeting is this tuesday and part of it will involve going over some biology-related modules, Nathaniel's I think, can the latest copies of these please be posted to the list tonight, so I or anyone else has time to look at them in advance, so the work/editing/discussion at the meeting can go more efficiently?  Thank you. -- Darren Duncan