[VPM] Apocalypse 6 is online

abez abez at abez.ca
Mon Mar 10 23:02:45 CST 2003

I'm really not into hacking types into a dynamically typed language.

On another note I think lazy lists are a very cool feature for perl to have.
Lazy evaluation is virtually needed by many "hacks".

In haskell you can make an infinite list which is essentially like a function.

Oh oh oh multimethods yes!

Oh Oh Oh Pre and Post Conditions yes!

And perl 6 is coming out when? :(

Well at least parrot is coming along, maybe we'll get Perl5 in parrot :).

abram

--
http://www.abez.ca/ Abram Hindle (abez at abez.ca)