[VPM] I have uploaded a working SQL::ObjectModel today

Mon Jul 7 23:47:47 CDT 2003

Hello.  As hinted at on Friday, I have now (a few days late) uploaded my first SQL::ObjectModel (part of Rosetta) version that you can actually play with.  The code and documentation is now feature complete.

If search.cpan.org hasn't updated to show the new version by the time you read this, you can see it on my own server at "http://darrenduncan.net/d/perl/Rosetta-0.15.tar.gz" or "http://darrenduncan.net/d/perl/Rosetta-0.15/lib/SQL/ObjectModel.pm" (temp urls).

You should be able to see your own contributions (answers to my questions) in the code.

I would appreciate any feedback, if you have the chance.  Thank you. -- Darren Duncan