another large update to my module on CPAN

Thu Jan 30 16:39:02 CST 2003

For those who are interested, on monday night I uploaded Rosetta-0.02,
which is almost twice as large (c80K) as DBIx-Portable-0.01 (c55K).  It is
still all documentation.  Also, as mentioned briefly at our last meeting,
the newer module is officially registered.  I don't plan to do any
significant updates until after I return from Ontario, at the end of
February, although there may be a smaller update in the next couple weeks.
-- Darren Duncan