perl.com catches up with victoria.pm

Thu Jan 23 21:56:23 CST 2003

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, Peter Scott wrote:
> One day after Abram's talk on WWW::Mechanize, perl.com follows in his
> footsteps and publishes their own article:
> http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2003/01/22/mechanize.html
> We're on the cutting edge!

HA!  Funny you should mention this, because I just went to Perl.com 5
minutes ago and saw the same article for myself.  At first I thought it
was even written by someone at our meeting.  But the point is, I only saw
*your* message on this matter because I opened my email client for the
sole purpose of telling victoria-pm that I saw the perl.com article.
Small world, eh? -- Darren Duncan