criticisms, comments on newest module please

nkuipers nkuipers at uvic.ca
Wed Jan 22 13:16:17 CST 2003

Hi everyone,

First of all, I know everyone is busy, and that taking the time to critique a
newby module is a bit of a hassle, so it's not a problem if I get no
writing skills, I figure that it is valuable to me to have peers review my
work.  I'm not after criticism of the "what" (which will undoubtedly be
fleshed out as new functionality occurs to me) so much as the "how" and "why",
the style, the housekeeping within the module, etc.  Any comments or
suggestions are greatly appreciated.  I'll roll out documentation when the
technical aspects are satisfactory, of course.

Thanks,

Nathanael