Meeting tomorrow (Tuesday)

abez abez at abez.ca
Mon Jan 20 23:37:35 CST 2003

Simple instructions how to get there.

Go to the library on campus like we usually have done. If your back is facing
the library doors and you're looking at the fountain Clearihue building is on
your right. It's got a big clock on it which I doubt actually works.

>From the library you can see a bunch of bikes on a bike rack at clearihue walk
to the bike racks and you'll see some doors. Go inside clearihue straight
ahead should be the computer labs and there should be a set of doors on the
left which go upstairs. Go through the doors and go upstairs. Once you see a
pair of doors at the immediate top of the stairs go in. This hallway has one
or two doors labelled "A206", that's where you're supposed to be.

If you really are stuck just hassle a student walking by.

lame ASCII map

 fountain      |   Clearihue
               |   doors
               +---==+