Happy New Year

Sun Jan 5 15:09:29 CST 2003

Peter Scott said:
>And may your programs be bug-free.

Well, I plan to put up my first release of DBIx::Portable tonight or so (prior to returning to work tomorrow), but it is all documentation.  When it is up, I plan to inform this list and modules at perl.org simultaneously, so you can have a look.

>Shall we meet this month?

Sure, but I don't know which week yet, though, or what to discuss.  Perhaps if it was later in the month we would have more time to come up with a topic.  I also don't mind waiting until there are more than 3 people free at once.  So far, Tuesdays seem to work best, I think.

>In other news, I can give you early notice about a YAPC::Canada; May 15/16 at Carleton U, Ottawa.  I expect to be giving a session and going up early to teach a class locally.

I'm dismayed that it isn't in mid-February instead, since that's when I would be in the general neighbourhood (to see my sister's graduation from U of Guelph).  But I may get a chance later.

-- Darren Duncan