[VPM] Bio::WebAgent

nkuipers nkuipers at uvic.ca
Tue Apr 22 18:36:24 CDT 2003

Normally I wouldn't post stuff like this to the list but I just thought it was
interesting since we've talked in depth about WWW::Mechanize and BioPerl, and
have mentioned LWP at various times.  This post to the bioperl list brings
them all together.  Nice to see integration of such tools.

Bio::WebAgent

This is a generic module to access web. Inherit from it if you write
BioPerl modules accessing Web resources. It is a thin wrapper around
LWP::UserAgent which also inherits from Bio::Root::Root. (Can be blessed
into WWW::Mechanize).

Hope everyone is well,

Nathanael