[VPM] listing all perl/cpan modules

Carl B. Constantine cconstan at csc.UVic.CA
Thu Apr 17 12:09:45 CDT 2003

Is there a nice programatic way to get a listing of all perl and/or CPAN
modules that are installed and their versions?

I seem to remember WebMin able to do this, but I'm not sure if it was
because a module was installed through webmin or if it really did have a
away to list it.

I want this so I know exactly what CPAN modules I have, what I need to
update, and what I would like to add. I can then give a final list to
our consultants office so that students know what modules they can use.

Thanks.

--
Carl B. Constantine         University of Victoria
Programmer Analyst          http://www.csc.uvic.ca