[VPM] Victoria Perl Mongers meeting tonight

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Tue Apr 15 12:14:19 CDT 2003

At 09:45 AM 4/15/2003 -0700, Darren Duncan wrote:
>On Sun, 13 Apr 2003, Peter Scott wrote:
> > Victoria.pm will meet tonight, Monday, April 14, 7pm, at UVic's
> Clearihue A206.
><snip>
>
>I don't know why, but this message only appeared in my inbox this tuesday
>morning, following a message dated for 7:30am this morning.  Is there
>something wrong with the mailing list, or is it at my end? -- Darren
>Duncan

Hmm, I think you are right.  When I sent it it showed up in my mailbox
rapidly, but that turned out to be the copy that I sent to VLUG, which
I am also subscribed to.  This morning I got the one that was sent out
yesterday.  It appears from the headers to have gotten hung up at the
PM mail servers.  I will enquire.  Thanks.
--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies