[VPM] april 14

Carl B. Constantine cconstan at csc.UVic.CA
Wed Apr 9 11:32:15 CDT 2003

As it turns out, I may not be able to make the April 14 meeting so maybe
it's a good idea the Perl debugger is discussed instead of my code ;-)

Monday has my oldest daughter at Karate until 6:30 and my younger
daughter at Swimming who doesn't get home until 7ish. So I have to do
one of two things, bring my oldest daughter with me to the meeting or
just not be able to come.

Tuesday's are much better for me or the occatinal Friday, but everything
else in between is taken up with the kids. So I may have to sit this one
out :-(

--
Carl B. Constantine         University of Victoria
Programmer Analyst          http://www.csc.uvic.ca