[VPM] April meeting suggestion

Fri Apr 4 15:27:42 CST 2003

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, Peter Scott wrote:
> Idea for next meeting: I can present the session I am going to give at
> YAPC::Canada: "Using the Debugger for Fun & Profit".  It'll give me a
> chance to practice and I doubt anyone else from Victoria.pm is going to
> Ottawa.  The session is currently scheduled for 45 minutes but I am
> thinking of requesting 90.
> Is that okay with folks, or do you want to go with the things we'd been
> talking about already?

Actually, I think that this is an excellent idea and I would love to see
it.  You see, despite all of my Perl experience, I don't know anything
about how to use the built-in debugger.  This is something that I would
like to learn and use.  So I at least should stand to learn a lot here. --
Darren Duncan