Meeting reminder

Peter Scott peter at PSDT.com
Wed Sep 18 14:03:49 CDT 2002

Hello, this is a reminder that Victoria.pm will have its first meeting
of the fall (well, close enough) tomorrow (Thursday 19th).  Meet
between 6:45 and 7 at the art gallery area just inside the entrance to
UVic's McPherson Library and we'll decamp to a conference room at
7.  If you arrive later we usually leave a sign or the front desk might
know where we are.  Email for directions if you need them.

This might finally be the night of the Object-Oriented Perl Programming
talk...!
--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies