You down with OOP...

nkuipers nkuipers at uvic.ca
Sun Oct 20 14:50:59 CDT 2002

...yeah you know me.  Hi all.  Was messing around with Activestate on my PC
this afternoon and started diddling with OO.  Here's what I wrote.  Maybe this
will be one of those things that just keeps expanding, that I'll work on when
the fit takes me...a hobby, yeah, that's it... ;)

*yaaawwwwwnnnn* what am I doing awake anyway...

Happy Sunday,
nathanael