using name 'DBIx::Portable' for now

Mon Nov 25 21:56:39 CST 2002

Hello.  I have decided to use 'DBIx::Portable' as the name for my new module during its initial public availability.  I have to call it something.  And so this is good enough for referring to in my original documentation, on this list, and on any RFCs that I post to modules at perl.org or dbi-users at perl.org; they can also suggest alternate names.  Alternately, if there is concern that I would pollute the CPAN namespace if I posted one module and then changed its name, I could just keep it on my server until it is approved, perhaps? -- Darren Duncan