Victoria.pm - inaugural meeting?

Rockie Lowe rockielowe at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 29 23:59:20 CST 2002

On Tuesday 29 January 2002 09:55, Peter Scott wrote:
.
.snip
.

> As for topic - Perl 6 will fuel meetings for years to come, if anyone else
> has suggestions bring 'em up.  I can also bring pictures (shameless plug)
> from the last Perl Whirl cruise.  Which was way, way, cool.

I would love to go on one of those geek cruises. We'll see where I stand
financially when I get out of school this fall.

A meeting would be nice. I live in the Western communities so out this way
would be great, but in town wold be OK. If it coinsides with end of semester
I may be too busy.