well...

nkuipers nkuipers at uvic.ca
Fri Dec 20 17:12:49 CST 2002

...I have just today fninshed my semester, having handed in my directed
studies paper that represents 8 months of Perl and biology intertwined, and
will be leaving for my parents' place soon.  I just wanted to give my best
wishes for a restful and (dare I say it) blessed holiday season to everyone.
Oh the humour.  Thanks for all the wonderful meetings and correspondences, I
have learned much and look forward to continuing with the PM in the new year.
Hey Peter, special thanks to you for kickstarting the whole thing in the first
place.

Take care all,

Nathanael