[Van-pm] van.pm meet-up?

Eric Promislow eric.promislow at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 16:45:44 PDT 2016

You mean it's been Perl that's been reminding me to put out the trash after
a long weekend?

What's going to happen with the new recycling provider? Is Recollect going
to do biz with
these private service providers as well? I noticed a few people put out
their recycling
along with the compost box this morning because no one no longer knows.